Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Count Cain

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yuumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend Claudia and I have been working on scanlating some of the later volumes of Count Cain. This is sort of separate from the Sakura-crisis project, and we haven't got anywhere to host it. But if anyone would like to volunteer.... ? x3;; *begs*

    We would probably be happy to have it on S-C, but I'd have to check with Claudia ^^;; ..

    Also, we haven't really been doing them in direct order, so far we've only been working on the arcs with slashy Cain/Riff bits xD;; ... buuuut~ yeah .__.;; *fangirl* .... (I've also scanned the next chapter after what sakura-crisis has scanlated, but haven't been bothered to translate it ^^:;; ... If Risu already has the translations I'd be happy to edit them in ...)

    Anyway~ If someone wants to help out hosting, we will supply more God Child *o* <33 ~~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how much space do you need more or less? I could maybe help you if you don't have a thousand files, or at least host some untill you get further help... Can't promise anything though but I can try.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •